Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 24, 2004

Egypt - 24 Dec to 2 Jan

We wanted to spend a different xmas.. after checking out we set on egypt (tour by universal).. an exotic country :P.. well coz my dear wants it.. actually i got bored by temples and tombs after a few days :P.. the best is abu simbel.. optional tour (forgot how much but i think it's quite ex) and it departs at 3am (knock out on bus ride :P) but amzing sunrise.. my first camel ride.. the best part is when they get up/down.. keke i love their eye lashes (wish mine like theirs).. super long and curl up high.. my first sailing in aswan with my dear.. will be so romantic if it's just 2 of us.. my first cruise with my dear down the river nile.. my first ride in sleeper train.. so "lok kok" and dirty.. too noisy to sleep but my dear nagged that i have to rest enuff else won't be able to enjoy @ cairo.. and etc that i cannot remember now :P

Oh ya.. we met 3 ppl from same company.. keke.. anyways.. we still keep in touch with most ppl from the tour.. intersting and nice :)

No comments: