Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My second marathon - 4 Dec - #3963

I wanted to beat my last timing (aim for under 6 hrs this time) and since it is free (company is paying and 1 off-in-lieu *grin*).. so i decided to run again even thou my dear won't be here to run or cheer me on.. my colleagues joined too but for half marathon/10km.. i trained for it.. clocking my miles every week.. so end up i spent most of my time running or working.. poor dear.. keke..

I did it.. 5:56:39.. thou i did wonder why i torture myself again at 35km mark.. 42.195km leh.. it is 2x half marathon or 4x 10km or 18x 2.4km.. @ 25km mark my muscles and blisters were "screaming" at me to stop.. but i'm glad i completed it.. still work the next day.. 5 blue black toes.. 3 days of muscles ache :)

The best is I "felt" very skinny after this.. keke..

No comments: