Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

What a joke..

I'm invited to a wedding at kluang (johor).. supposed to go in on friday.. but i din feel very well when i woke up.. i decided to go in on sat by bus with some colleagues instead.. then someone told me that someone will be driving in to sin ming which is near my house.. so i changed my mind to follow his car as i was worried i will fall sick even more by the hectic travelling on buses.. when i was on my way to sin ming.. it started pouring cats and dogs.. then my friend got delayed and we had terrible jam at causeway.. finally when we can start our journey.. he couldn't engage gear and we were stuck in the first lane of a highway.. hehehe.. after he called the toll truck.. he tried to "pump" his clutch many times and the gear can be engaged.. but it was "unstable".. so since he was worried if the car can make it kluang we decided to give the wedding a miss.. called the groom and he sounded so disappointed.. so after a big round.. i'm back home.. i was quite lucky.. his friend dropped me at jb checkpoint.. i manged to take buses to kranji and took the last train back to ang mo kio and a short cab ride home (S$5.8)..

When it's not meant for me.. no matter how hard i tried i will never get there.. when i expect least.. i actually get home fast.. what a joke!!!..

No comments: