Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Trial makeup and first fitting session

I have forgotten when was the last time i "painted" my face.. hehe.. somehow i felt weird.. juz not me.. my dear too.. cant get used to how i look.. keke mayb too pretty liao *grin*.. gee wonder how i will look on the actual day and fotoshoot.. cant imagine!

Well.. to cut the story short.. we had tuff time finding a bridal studio tat we are comfy with.. 1 from someone i know.. super hard selling and sells only fotos.. refused to let us go if we dun sign it right away.. 1 from high class designer type.. juz too ex to deal with.. dun have a chance to try the pretty gowns as the fitting room was occupied.. 1 at marina square.. tat man was loitering outside
waiting while we were shopping for bed.. quite hard sell but we juz cant imagine an uncle helping us to choose gowns.. 1 operates like designer but still not there yet.. quite "stingy" to let me try gowns.. and was a bit upset when my dear commented that the gown was "squeezing" out my fats.. 1 where the place was cosy but my dear din find a gown he likes.. so we picked ritz couture.. 1 who let us in even it was closed.. letting me try so many gowns and explaining patiently on the package and wedding preparation till late night.. we were so comfy wif the people and the place was really cosy.. i must say we prefer service to cost.. really make us feel money worth paying for.. make us feel like prince and princess..

So after trying at the bridal for 3 times.. finally i have picked my gowns.. was really difficult decision.. simply love most of the gowns here.. elaine has been sooo patient.. spending 3 late nights with us.. there are gowns that i even tried for 4 times.. hehe juz to compare and decide.. so here they are.. hehe i must say i live up the name of tiffanygal.. even my evening gown is so "tiffany".. my fav color!

1 comment:

Biscuit in Bali said...

sooooooo princess-like! :)