Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Career dilemma

finally i have updated my resume with my current experience.. it's kinda tuff to put it into words to sell myself.. this triggered me to ponder on what kind of job i wana pursue next.. do i wana be a manager.. middle mgt is quite sucky to be in.. in between the higher mgt and the ppl who do real work.. do i wana find a 9-5 easy-life job.. in case i wana be "promoted" last min so that i have more free time and less affected by work.. but i will get bored easily.. this current job is a very challenging job and yet i'm already bored in my 2nd yr.. do i wana try something non-IT.. hmmm hmmm maybe i should be open about it.. but will i get employed since i dun have any experience.. maybe i should stay at where i am now since i have "hopped" so many times.. near 9 yrs and this is my 5th job.. but can i close one eye and dun bother about what happens at work.. should i start my own business.. can i accept failure.. can i take it when my money has gone to the drain.. i have to start thinking hard.. i really hope that hubby will be relocated to US soon so that i can have a short term taitai-hood.. but this is definitely not in the near future.. wat should i do.. wat do i want.. wat's wrong with me.. is this mid-life crisis.. or it's just that i'm not contented enuff..

No comments: