Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy weekend..

Saturday

Tim sum lunch at teahouse with my folks.. kana parking offence.. 6 bucks.. missed her about 20 mins.. dropped by to see the "ke jia" karaoke competition that mom takes part.. too crowded and "noisy".. so went off after 10 mins.. walked around china square for a while and went shopping at vivo city for 2 hours.. din managed to get even ONE nice top for work.. think current fashion just dun suit me.. went liang court to meet mk, mal, sw and serene for dinner at tampopo.. discussed about upcoming trips.. mulu or kinabalu.. the tot of being dirty just put me off.. hehe ppl who know me well know tat i cannot stand mud and leeches.. mulu mulu shd i go.. den we went to central for coffee at coffee club.. chit chat until it closed shop..

Sunday

Went to darius's bb shower.. din dare to carry him as he "look" too fragile.. finally see bb ryan.. 3 mths plus and so chubby.. carried and played with him.. very huge eyes and lovely smiles.. no fret no cry.. frenly bb.. just like bb iain.. ahh i miss bb iain.. wonder how is he and wat r his new tricks.. met up david, weiping, hsumae and winston.. hehe everyone looks the same.. den we left for IMM for haircut.. having too much hair loss for weeks..so i decided to cut my hair short.. slightly over my shoulder and fringe around my eyebrows.. my dear keep teasing me as ah gong.. arghh.. i think it's ok.. went home for dinner with in-laws and back home in time for initial d..

No comments: