Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Houston again...

25 may to 4 jun... my 3rd time since nov.. 2nd time 15 to 23 mar.. hectic and frustrating.. managed to come back to celebrate my 1st yr anniversary with hubby.. nothing special.. just spend time together.. 30mar to 4 apr.. KL.. quite relax and nice.. this time not as hectic as last trip.. shopped at the new premium outlet.. had great steak at perry's twice.. mignon and fillet.. went to galveston and nua by the beach.. had great seafood.. but i had to work on sat.. heng my boss gave me replacement off =).. the best part was my WW counterpart's rented car was upgraded to a convertible and he drove me around.. nice!

Very lucky for me.. my hubby managed to change his miles to nrt and i'm stopping over at nrt.. japan 5 to 11 jun..

No comments: