Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 06, 2006

Ski @ Big Bear

A day ski @ big bear lake (US152 for 2).. think a 2 hrs drive.. not very sure coz i fell asleep (yea again as always :P).. the road was windy and i wasn't feeling well.. keke so confirmed i have motion sickness :P.. we started abit late and the weather was hot and sunny.. the slopes were not as fantastic as in whistler.. the ppl were not as "friendly" (slope "hogger") :P so i'm scared that they will bang onto me.. constantly looking out for them.. keke well i'm still beginner.. my 3rd time.. i was doing fine until near closing.. keke.. started to fall and fall and fall again (forgot how many times thou).. think my knees could not take it anymore and my fear of falling increased dramatically.. or maybe the slope was too steep (keke cannot remember now).. so i "brought" back alot of bruises as "souveniers".. but i had fun.. my dear probably enjoyed more than me :)



No comments: