Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

Answer is...

I will have no regrets :)

I have someone who love me so much.. had our footprints in the states, canada, egypt and hong kong.. of coz i will love to conquer more places with him.. my folks who love and "hate" me =P.. my friends who cannot stand me =P.. things that i have tried.. diving, wakeboarding, marathoning, clubbing, playing pool, karaoking, rock climbing, trekking, camping, rollerblading, skiing, 100km walking, etc.. quite amazed to see such a list.. keke..

Well i still have alot of things to do before i can really bid farewell.. so like wat duchess said is right.. treasure your love ones.. live life to the fullest since we will not know when things will happen..

No comments: