Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wonderful...

really feel very blessed with such a loving hubby.. one who will fetch me around regardless how far.. even take leave to accompany me.. one who will give me tips to deal with and/or manage ppl.. always stand by my side and take care of me.. and so on and so on..

i should shut one eye and ignore all the sickening and irritating ppl.. today my heart almost exploded and blood rushed right to my brain.. for a moment i tot i'm having heart attack.. goodness i have to control and calm myself down with deep breathings.. take it easy.. relax.. no big deal.. i have a great hubby and folks who love me so much.. it's not worth it to get angry with these ppl who dun deserve my respect.. let it go jeri.. let it go..

tom i will be out of office to attend a forum.. a good break to be away from ppl i dislike.. so sick of canteen food and ulu workplace..
looking forward to be in town and meeting crankygal for lunch.. yippie!

No comments: