Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm back..

managed to get the flight back on sunday instead of monday.. so i'm back a day earlier..

it's quite a tiring but fruitful biz trip as i need to work on 2 timezones.. attending the workshop and following up with the team in sg (well oso to catch up with my dear in india).. met ppl from other teams and regions.. learnt a lot from the detailed sharing and discussions.. hopefully i get to attend the next workshop in vienna..

rented car on the weekends and driving was quite ok minus the missed turns and drive thru the eztag lane and tot tat i might be fined.. hehe.. took a while to rem tat the signal is on my left and wiper on my rite.. hotel is very near to office and it's a 2 bedroom suite.. went to katy mills factory outlet, willowbrook mall and galleria.. shopped quite a bit.. bought 3 shirts (1 from ck and 2 from kenneth cole) for my dear.. 1liz claiborne sling bag for mom.. 1 fleece and columbia jacket from rei.. 2 old navy shirts and 2 tops (forget wat brand).. but regretted not buying the ck down jacket which was 50% off.. polo tee for my dear.. had vietnamese, mexican, italian, japanese, steakhouse and cheesecake factory.. gosh.. now i feel so fat..

5 days to my china trip.. looking forward to a white xmas :)

No comments: