Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last working day of 2007...

it's quite a lazy day at work but managed to sort out the key issues.. hopefully 2008 will be a better year..

my boss bought us lunch at ikea.. it's like a simple xmas lunch.. appreciate her little gestures.. get water and coffee for me.. i tot i shd be the one getting her water and coffee *blush*.. anyways.. i like to lunch with her.. we never talk abt work and there are always something to chit chat and luff abt.. she gave us each a xmas present.. i have been complaining abt my "retarded" mouse.. and she bought me a cute little optical mouse.. such an attentive boss.. she actually thanked me of being so supportive and so ready to go for biz trip.. i'm so happy and touched..

it's late.. gtg zzz.. have to wake up early to pack and get ready.. china here i come.. :))))))

No comments: